Wednesday, August 1, 2012

PHOTO CHALLENGE: #augustphotoaday



Okay, saw this on my sidekick's (Sara Ng, if you don't remember her, refer to the following link at the end of this post) Instagram today and I though this was pretty cool plus I think I'll probably have some spare time to do this and I went all like this:


  and decided to do it too AND look, guess what I did for the first one!



Wanted to take a picture of my science notes but Amanda being Amanda though it will be too boring and so I did on pink fluffy unicorns!

I would like to take this chance to apologize for the horrible drawing, writing, lighting and picture. I was too lazy to use my camera and all so yeah! Kthxbai. You guys are gonna get a post a day starting for today onwards! Scheduled Bon Odori post, gonna be out tomorrow too! Watch out guys!


Link to Sara Ng's appreciation post -  http://nineteen-ninetyseven.blogspot.com/2012/07/sara-ng-appreciation-post.html

No comments:

Post a Comment