Monday, August 27, 2012

Adventures in Penang - part 1.

Last blog post was 10 days ago. Blogged just to revive le blog back and because Sara been bugging me to post all the pictures that we took that day.

Ogeh, so if you guys have liked our facebook page, you guys will obviously know I went to Penang yet another time during the Raya holidays. This time it was a 3 days 2 nights trip again but we got to do more stuff as I wasn't as busy as the last time I went. (which I haven't even blogged about yet. HAHAHAAHAHAHA. shit me.)

PS: I know I use the "if you guys have liked our facebook page" line a lot, it's just to make you guys to actually go there. SO YEAH. HAHAHAAHAHAHA.

Left the hous around super early.
This was 7:30am in the morning? I spy eye bags. ew.

I was too bored. Can't blame me that I had to sit in the car for like 2 hours.

When we reached there, first thing we did was going to Gurney, met up with Vilit and Sara. 
I look like a gay fag but Vilit looks fabulous enough.

SARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I look like a gay fag.

This sucked. It sucked so badly, I shall make this picture tiny.




Monsieur Vilit.


 
Mademoiselle Sara.
There was a picture before this picture but I looked too fabulous so I decided not to upload it.

OMG HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAA. 
THE KID BETWEEN SARA AND VILIT TRIED PHOTOBOMBING US. WTF.

I'm sorry Vilit as my head is too big.

Mademoiselle Sara camhoring. tsk tsk.
Mademoiselle Sara and Monsieur Vilit!
Spy Vilit's mustache!

OH LOOK!

Act cute overload.

Too many pictures of us. HAHAHAHAAHHAHA.
I think we were trying the retro effect.

Mango something that they sell in Hui Lau San. 

Here's a short story of our experience in the Hui Lau San in Gurney Plaza.
SO, there was this guy called Bryan Ng something something that served us. So at first we ordered the stuff we wanted but then we decided that we were too full so we told him to cancel some stuff. After that, there was an empty table and we were asked to sit there then we were camhoring and all while waiting for our food to come. AND GUESS WHAT. WHILE I WAS STORY TELLING THE MOST KANCHEONG PART BRYAN INTERRUPTED ME. And like he told us he accidentally didn't order our food and by then we waiting for like almost 20 minutes++, almost to half an hour.
But they gave us free coupons so yeah, I don't even know where this story is going. 
HAHAHAHAHAHA wtf.

OH AND DID I TELL YOU I SAW THE INDIAN GIRL THAT SPEAKS CHINESE THAT WORKED IN THE ONE UTAMA HUI LAU SAN WORKING THERE!!!
 I THINK SHE HAS A CLONE IN PENANG.

OOTD.
I think we both have like some psychic powers. Some what matching colour coordinate!
Denim top from Sungai Wang 
Skinnies from Forever 21
Stripes socks from a Hong Kong street shop
TOMS loafers from 1997

While going to meet up with one of the 1997's customer, we passed by Kiehl's and guess what!

we saw them making cotton candy and!

they were giving it out for freeeeeeeee. HEHEHEHEHEEHEHEH.

lala shot #1. 
too lala that my camera couldn't even focus properly.

lala shot #2.
Being very buey paiseh and very chapalang aunty-like I think I took like 2 cotton candy while other people took like only 1. HAHAHAHA.

After that, we went to Red Box since we didn't knew what to do! 
Oh and before going to Red Box, we actually decided to watch a movie but then we couldn't decide on watching which movie and we went to the counter for like 3 times and kacau the counter guy for super long. fhl. HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.
Oh and I think his name was Kan Ming  Wai Ming or something like that.

In case if you are wondering what the circled thing is, it's not Sara. 
We were actually greeted by Ju On which was selecting songs for us. How nice right. ^^v


Hey Paggie, look!

Tom Yam chicken balls that disappeared right when they were served. Dayum.

Oh don't worry, I'll call you Nicki!

Went to Straits Quay at night after that to meet mum's friend.

Checked in around 9pm, if not mistaken?
The rooms were quite huge. I guess.


OKBAI. 

part 2 soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment