Monday, August 13, 2012

My happy face

EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Just typing the title makes me feel all giddy.
If you guys have liked our facebook page ; you'll probably know what I'm gonna blog about.

 in case you're wondering. no, it's not Birdplaneman.
it's something much more magical than that.

if you thought about this then,

Yeap, WE'VE FINALLY GOT OUR VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VYER VYERYVERYD VYVEYDEVYDBHVHDBLEKFJNEDVKEBF VERY FIRST REVIEW!!!!!!!!




Ok, so before I get off track again, I shall continue from where I was. Yesterday as I was checking my emails to see if I've got any newer emails, I got the usual emails from Mohd. Ali and Katharine of Dubai and Russia asking to transfer billions, I saw this one email from a sender that I've never gotten before. Being the lame person I am, I thought, oh it might just be one of Katharine's friend asking to transfer money.
UNTILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.


omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. eheheheeheheheheheheeh. I swear, I re-read this for like god knows how many times just to made sure it was true because this was what I thinking the whole time.


 I double-checked at Keep In Vogue's site just to make sure it was real.

THEN! I SAW THIS!!!



that was when I went all happy face.
note: below is my series of gay happy faces.







 
at first I was so amaze, I was like that.

THEN, I became like that.

 and this.

and I ended up being like this.

and I would now like to take this opportunity to thank everyone at Keep In Vogue for actually to bother to edit our pictures and to write about us.

yes, that is my grateful face.


once again,


oh and before I forget, here's the link to the review!

No comments:

Post a Comment