Saturday, August 11, 2012

things I do when I'm

feeling really bored and this is what I do when I'm feeling really bored although I think nobody will ever care to know.

1 - Play games.

 In conjunction of the Olympics, I played this! Quite addictive but bored me even more after 5 minutes.

 
 I turn to Disney thinking that I would get to play Jumba's Lab but somehow I can't open it so I played the High School Musical Dance Maker instead. ):
NOW, WHAT IS JUMBA'S LAB YOU MAY ASK?
If you had a childhood, you would probably know Jumba from Lilo and Stitch. Now, in Jumba's Lab we create new experiments, which sounds damn dumb but it's super addictive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

note the exclamation marks, it is super super addictive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
 since I couldn't play Jumba's Lab, I decided to see if Mattel has any new games and there's this one with hair styling that's damn hard to play okay. 
I tried to match that hairstyle over 5 times and I still can't get it because I don't get what they want -_____________-

I decided to create my own hairstyle! Got dip-dye effect some more!!!! Add some sparkling thing that ended up looking like shiny dandruff. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWTF.

Wanted to make a wedding dress thing but then! I saw a wedding cake maker thing instead!! Since many of you have asked me multiple times why I am not posting any baking related stuff anymore, HERE IT IS!!! SO NICE RIGHT THE WEDDING CAKE THAT I MADE.


kthxbai. I wanna sleep now. 
 this is a scheduled post. HEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEH!

by the time you guys are reading this, I am probably eating dim sum.

No comments:

Post a Comment