Monday, July 23, 2012

Sara Ng appreciation post

NOW, WHO IS THIS SARA NG I AM TALKING ABOUT? Well, it is none other than..... 
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


SARA, OF COURSE!
Now, as you guys all know that I am going to Penang this coming Friday which is in 4 days for Audrey's wedding! HEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEH! Well, since I'm going to Penang and I've been asked multiple times by our lovely Penang customers if I'm ever going there so they can try our macarons; here's your chance!

I'm finally going to Penang and I'm currently taking orders so when I'm at Penang this Friday we can meet up and I can pass them to you! The order will close by this Wednesday night and the collection day is either this Friday or Saturday! Do let me know now as we are also having a promotion of buy 5 free 1 and all you have to do is order at the very least 15 pieces of macarons!

Well, what are you waiting for now! Send in your orders now to nineteenninetyseven@hotmail.com or send through our facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/nineteen.ninetyseven1997?ref=hl !

Also, we've been featured on Sara's blog too as you guys can order through her as she's from Penang! :D

Go visit her blog which is, http://just-wanchi.blogspot.com/ ! Was intending to print screen her blog post but I'm too tired and lazy to do it. Kthxbye! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥





No comments:

Post a Comment