Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Bon Odori 2012 - part 2

Hello! 
Finally continuing the Bon Odori post! If you've missed the first post, here's the link to part 1
Shall do what I did for the first post which is just caption the pictures. HAHAHAHAHAHA. 
Sorry for the procrastination and laziness. Didn't even bother to edit any pictures. Have fun detecting ugly pictures! ^^v

 Japanese kids!

At first they were like posing and all then I took pictures of them posing and after that, they wanted to have a look at it and their reaction to their own faces was like


wrong usage of memes, I know, but that was how they looked like. blown away by their poses so they were like deleto deleto. HAHAHAHAH SO CUTE RIGHT!!!

 super pretty Japanese girl! I had another picture of us that is flashed but I looked like a hideous monster.

Bumped into fellow ex-Bestarian!


 LANTERNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 They sell really good food.


 the nice woman who gave us extra curry ^^v


 there was a beauty pageant or some yukata competition. 
IF NOT MISTAKEN.


 the judges!




this person is super ke ai!

 seriously.

 NAH. TOLD YOU!!

 there was a cockroach which explains why the guy was behind there.

 
 I think all the pictures that I took of people are weird.


 PRICELESS. HAHAHAHAHA. SO KE AI OMG.

fellow people! part 3 to come, soon. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH. KTHXBAI.

1 comment:

  1. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog.
    Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself?
    Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare to see a great blog like this one these days.

    my weblog Ali Boreman

    ReplyDelete