Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tutorial - Newspaper printing nail art!

So recently, we had our Raya holidays for 1 wholeeeeeeee week and I took the opportunity to try out a nail art that I've wanted to try quite some time ago to see if it works or not.

So basically, the tutorial that I saw for this nail art says it only takes 3 minutes to complete the whole thing but I obviously don't believe that, I mean if it's true, why do we even bother paying like RM45++ to mean nail painting people that stinks right.

FIRSTLY, GET YOUR BASE COAT AND TOP COAT. 

Detailed view,
WHY, HELLO THERE. THIS LOOKS LIKE A BIRD.

 
THEN! Prepare a bowl of water and pour some nail polish remover into it and mix it. I mixed it with my finger 'cause I was too lazy to get a stirrer. Oh and I think the nail polish remover is suppose to work as some remover to remove the ink from the newpaper.

PS: I even used my naice bowl just to do this tutorial. #dedication.


 
Get a newspaper article that you actually like or something or else you'll be having some creepy newspaper article about some rapist raping kids and dolls and cats and stuff on your finger.
Paint your nails with the base coat, used timer and mini tripod just for this picture!!! 
#dedication.

While waiting for your base coat to dry up, tear the newspaper article up and soak it in the water and nail polish remover mixture. Soak it for like 30 seconds, I soaked for like 5 minutes. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

 
Take the newspaper.

PS: Look at the details!!! #dedication.


Stick it on your finger.
This looks like some movie poster. Like when the weird long lost alien kid got reunited with it's owner or something like that.


 The Magical Reunion of the Weird Long Lost Alien Kid with
the Pink Fluffy Unicorn!!


Wrap it all around your fingers and leave it on for like 30 seconds too I think. I left this on for around 20 minutes as I was watching Glee while doing this. It started getting too dry and fell off after some time.





AFTER GOING THROUGH SO MUCH TROUBLES, 
AND HERE'S THE FINAL RESULTS!!!!!

TADAAAAAAAA! 
CLEAN NAILS WITH BASE COAT THAT REALLY STANK. I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO USE MY TOP COAT WTF.

oh and also a bunch of wet newspaper tear outs and a bowl of stinky water. Great!




By the power vested in me, I now pronounce this does not work. at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment