Thursday, August 16, 2012

of self-declared holidays.

Hello there! It's finally the holidays for everybody!!!!!!!!
Excluding me of course, being the very hardworking person I am *coughs coughs* , I DECIDED TO SKIP 2 DAYS OF SCHOOL FOR THE PAST 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and no, I did not skip school for no reason. I've been up to doing a whole load of important stuff and settled a lot of matters too. been super busy and here's  just a very lazy post of random pictures that I took for the past week.

 SK II! Filled with........?

with ASOS stuff of course!

 this was last weekend! had dim sum!

 dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum.





did an order for a wedding or something similar for one of our customers last weekend too! guess what they ordered! 


 HEART-SHAPED MACARONS! 


there's around 70+ of them here. :D

 accessories of the day! 
feather headband from H&M Singapore and a bag that Paggie got for me!

 order from us, maybe?

 today's outfit. 
chiffon stripes shirt from 1997
shorts from Forever 21.


sorry for the very lazy post! last part of Bon Odori,  Tim & Aud's wedding and more coming soon!
Oh and there's gonna be a new collection of clothes on our facebook page tomorrow! do visit yeah! :D


image

No comments:

Post a Comment