Monday, August 6, 2012

OOTD. again.





  







OTTD : 
Blue-turquoiseish bat wing top from Pyramid
Black floral bodycon skirt from 1997
Chain collar necklace from Diva
John Lennon sunnies
Ring from fourskin
Lace socks from Cotton On

Brought in more new stocks today for next week's batch! Did photo shoot session for the new stuff too, 100% guaranteed that you guys will like EVERYTHING!!!!! Since I've set up everything and I thought that I probably will have nothing to blog about and also I've been stalking my blogger friend, Jia Fang. Okay lah, maybe not friends lah but we were classmates okay!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAAHA. SORRY FOR MY EPIC FAILNESS FOR TRYING TO ACT COOL.

Oh and you might notice that in most pictures, I was moving; that's probably because my timmer was set to only 3 seconds so I had to run to the tripod and press the button and look decent infront of the camera; ALL THAT IN 3 SECONDS AND I AM TELLING YOU IT'S NOT EASY. 
wtf, I wonder how all these people do solo photo shoots.

PS: sorry for the OOTD post again, don't really have anytime to blog properly other than upload random pictures. shall blog properly soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment