Monday, August 6, 2012

Just in case.

Been quite some time since the last post, therefore I shall do a picture post again just to make 1997 seem more alive!

Hair of the day! 
First time doing side swept hair as I had not just a bad hair day but a horrible horrible fugly hair day
.
This was actually an accident shot that was me camhoing but it was zoomed in, BUT IT TURNED OUT QUITE NICE RIGHT!!!

Couldn't decide on what to eat and since they had the 20% promotion thing going on, had Sushi King!

UNAGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. OMG. 

OH! WHAT'S THIS!!

 
WHY IS IT COMING CLOSER?!

DON'T TELL ME.

IS THAT.....

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
TAAAADA!
-boom boom pow pow, fireworks!!-

TEMPURA SUSHI!!!! OMG. SO NICE, I CAN'T EVEN.


this was called 
if not mistaken.

more of

this was called the 

Friend chicken that tasted like kapitan chicken!!

CORQUETTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

this is pure guilty pleasure.

TAKOYAKI! SO CUTE RIGHT OMG.

Some friend chicken thing on a stick that tasted really really good! Only had a bite of it as this came last and I was too full. ))):



and that concludes my picture post that is filled with nothing but food which is making me hungry, wtf.


ADVERTISEMENT.

Available now in 1997! Only red, brown, pink and black available! Sizes from 35 to 40! RM45 each!















No comments:

Post a Comment