Wednesday, August 8, 2012

of name cards.

was thinking of getting new name cards since the ones I have are running low. Being the very cheapskate person that I am, I googled up "cool name cards" and this is what came out :


and I honestly think that almost all of them don't really make sense .___.


I mean like seriously, do you expect me to give people peanuts with my name and everything on it? 
it'll be like,
SO HEY, I JUST MET YOU, AND HERE'S MY NAME CARD THAT LOOKS LIKE A PEANUT!!

or like maybe this will be better:

YEAH! I THINK I SHOULD START GIVING OUT NAME CARDS LIKE THAT!!

or maybe....

cool eh? so every time, I give out my name cards balloons, I shall blow it first and tie it for you in case you can't tie it!!

but I think out of all those, the one below has the best description!

I MEAN LIKE, A CARD THAT IS SHARP?! WHO WILL EVER THINK OF THAT! Imagine me giving out name cards and the person who receives it will be like
"woah, her card seems so cool that it's even sharp!!" 

HOW UNIQUE IS THAT! 
WELL, I THINK IT'S A STUPENDOUS IDEA!! 




Ps: Bon Odori part 2 coming up tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment