Friday, July 13, 2012

Not Lying When I Say It's A Long Update

Before you start, please enjoy some commplimentary music from my blog
now you can read the post. Thank you.

I think some of you are here from Audrey aka fourfeetnine 's blog post. :3 :3 :3
and if you're not, here's what she wrote!


^ THAT'S ME!!!
I cannot quite contain myself. I'm just. So much compliments. :3 

Anyway. Things that has been happening with myself and ninetynineteenseven.
My school had a Carnival Day and me being a librarian, I opened a booth selling. I don't think I have to tell you what I was selling.

Me at the booth! I think I earned the Librarian board quite a lot of monet from the sale of my PIES and MACARONS! Not the famous amos cookies on sale. My macarons and pies were awesomer.


That's me when I came home. I am a pretty big fan of Big Bang who happens to have memorised their wikipedia page for my English oral exam with the pentaksir from kerajaan. HAHAHA. Ok next.

WHAT IS THAT I HEAR??
A CAKE THAT'S AWESOMER THAN THE ONES I BAKE??????

yes. amanda. there IS  a cake that is awesomer than the ones you make.

WHAT IS IT??

A STRAWBERRY MARSHMALLOW CAKE WITH GD'S FACE ON IT.

I am thankful to have such great friends.
Some cakes I have baked:

I made the cake but not the dirty tissue in the left side of the photo.
The picture of the cake means:
magical things happen around us everyday.
I don't simply make cake with no meaning wan!

My pink unicorn. It's so magical you can hear someone sing it now, right?

other happenings:
ok you might actually know about this bit felt like posting it again, AND RELIVE THE MOMENT!

Me with cheesie!!!! At Leftblock Junk Sale. Not really junk because this sale was in a high class-ish place
0-0

At Viva La Bazaar!

Viva La Bazaar again!

from chuckei's blog :3 :3 her favourite is peanut butter! what's yours?


other pictures from her blog!

at Keyya Kayya Bazaar!

the photographer is really good 0-0 ascentuated (or however you spell it) the awesomeness OF MY BAKING!!



Here's a closer look... to... my... RED VELVET CAKE!!

Basically this post is a lot a lot of photos about pastry to make you WANT SOME.


OH THOSE TIMES WHEN I MANUALLY STICKED THE PAPER ON TOP!! Now I got myself a CHOP!! I would put a photo of it here but I'm too lazy. I should make a 'evolution of the nineteenninetyseven packaging'

My friend asked me to try making cake pops. if you don't know what it is:

 should I??? Quite lazy to do actually.

Anyway. That's all for now AND I THINK THIS IS A FAIRLY LONG POST. OK bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment