Thursday, July 19, 2012

#dedicated

It is now currently 11:49P.M. and I have just finished my homework and I am feeling really tired right now. I feel like my eyes are gonna shut anytime soon BUT being dedicated and I have decided to not let 1997 die today just like this!!!

Since I have nothing to blog about I shall now promote my pre-love page!

Do visit : http://www.friendlyfashion.my/members/639-amandakwonkwonkwon
NOW, YOU MUST BE THINKING "HMMPH, WHY MUST I LISTEN TO YOUUU"
WELL, I would really want to explain but I am apparently too lazy and tired to type it out so I shall just upload some stuff here!



 Kitschen - floral tube dress - RM42! (bought at RM79.90 D: )



 BRAND NEW High waisted shorts - RM35  (bought at RM59.90)



BRAND NEW Detective-like cape top - RM28 (bought at RM60 )


Not bad, eh? HAHAHAHAAHAH, do drop me an email if you guys are interested in any of these, alright? Oh and there's more over there on the link above.

OH AND ALSO GUESS WHAT!!

 nah, made it bigger so you guys can see it!! this was from yesterday night, 6000 pageviews! thank you, like to allllllllllllllllllllllllll of you out there that have visited us before! although it's not much compared to other famous bloggers out there but we here at 1997 are very grateful for the past one whole year. thanks guys, appreciation post shall come soon, when I am not procrastinating and not being lazy that is. :/

I should really sleep now or I'll end up sleeping in class tomorrow.

#dedicated people like me takes pictures even though they are in their most hideous looking but comfortable pyjamas.


night!

No comments:

Post a Comment