Saturday, July 14, 2012

I feel so pretty!

Mind me for the title.
Before I start anything, here's a message for us to you guys!

Since World Stage is tomorrow and Justin Bieber, Kara , Jay Park and Mizz Nina will be performing, have fun guys! Remember to be prepared for a full day of waiting outside day under the hot hot sun while I am here blog shopping. HAHAHAHA, JUST KIDDING. I would actually be sad and lonely while thinking of all the fun I could've gotten from going World Stage but, PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NOT FAINT OR SOMETHING AND EVEN IF YOU DO FAINT, FAINT BECAUSE YOU SEE JAY PARK'S ABS. BECAUSE I WOULD TOO.
RAIN OR SHINE, BRING IT ON!

Now, to continue.
Guess what happened today.

warning: long post ahead. no joke. please stop reading if you're afraid that I'll THOR-ture you. HAHAHAH SO CUTE RIGHT MY PUN.

PS: read ahead and you'll get something back. ^^v

SO here goes. Stayed back for librarian stuff today at school. THIS IS TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO SAYS I DO NOTHING BUT CRAP. I would add a picture of me doing the activities, but I looked like crap and I couldn't find any pictures of it yet.

Apparently while I was eating steamboat today, I suddenly got a call. Oh and before I answered the call, some stuff like splatted on me. so, yeah. 

Here's how the conversation went:
Paggie: EH AMANDA. YOU SEE ALREADY AH.
Amanda: SEE WHAT. WHAT YOU TALK. CHEWS FISHBALL.
Paggie: YOU KNOW YOU'RE LIKE ON FOURFEETNINE.
Amanda: Wtfdvnlvjbjhwnefuibedbvevibfelvebfverfbrbfrfergvbrvrfvbf. Seriously? Like Audrey fourfeetnine?!!?!?
Paggie: YAH!!!!!!
Amanda: REARRY?!!?!?!??!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?234#@?$!?!?!?!?
Paggie: YAH. GO SEE YOURSELF LAH.
Amanda: I EATING LAH. HOW I SEE.
Paggie: Wait, I read for you.

AND THEN, SHE LITERALLY READ OUT THIS WHOLE THING:

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhV975OlxMhuX8sNUXKDu-ttSRyakB6To74WdqmzUQlzan4DCxk5kWknrM0vHjuR-HaYeIXfvb14c_ct3fNHuRgjM3Q-Mv24AcZhSw0hvfT5X4T440BH2VEwiOgoIyLuPDAN20i2EKcjAE/s1600/macarons.png

well, without the pictures, of course. 

AND THEN. I STARTED HYPERVENTILATING. (mind you, I am perfectly healthy, I just fan girl. a lot.)
AND I WENT ALL FAN GIRL AND LIKE. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN BY TYPING.

and then,  after I went back home and all, I went to see the blog post the Audrey posted since I couldn't really believe Paggie, since it's. Paggie after all. :/ AND WHEN I SAW IT. I GUESS YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT. I HAPPY DANCED. and hyperventilate at the same time. I think. I shall stop here now before I become too excited and end up not sleeping.

Since I don't know how to end this post, I shall do the following: - 

Please click on the following link ( http://fourfeetnine.com/2012/07/13/ok-time-for-proper-update-on-what-ive-been-doing-and-wedding-planning/ ) and tell me what will YOU do if I as in the referred Amanda in the link was YOU. As in what will you do if you were me, as simple as that. Please email me your answers, no limited words, you can try by filming a video a picture that says it all or anything! Just go beyond you creativity, and voila! All entries should be mail in by the 20th of July, 11:59PM +8GMT. Please send it to nineteenninetyseven@hotmail.com with the title "WHAT I WOULD DO" 

Although no one is probably gonna join 'cause nobody knows there's a prize out there. :3 PLEASE JOIN GUISE. KTHXBAI!

oh yeah, here's your reward for reading through this whole post of nothing. 


SO CUTE RIGHT. OMG.

PPS: SHALL BLOG ABOUT AUDREY SOON! IF I HAVE ANYTHING TO BLOG ABOUT. HAHAHAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment