Tuesday, July 17, 2012

what if?

Just as the title of the posts says, what if?
What if I was never here? What if all of this didn't happen? What if I never did left there in the first place and stayed there instead of coming here? What if I left? I don't know why but all these what ifs questions just struck me all of a sudden while I was looking at one of my ex-classmate's pictures on Facebook. Now, you must be thinking, what has an ex-classmate of mine have got to do with this. Before I start on his story, He will remain as he who shall not be name.

When he first came, it was standard 4 or 5, if not mistaken. Well, he was nice and all and he indeed did have some friends; but everyone teased him as he mixed mostly with girls only and as you know all of us were only 10 or 11 years old back then. I think he was pretty sad just that no one could really tell as we were all kids. People gave him multiple names from calling him a faggot to a sissy to a gay lord, basically stuff like that. I think he cried multiple times too but nobody really bother. I also remember seeing how his parent constantly scolding him in front of everybody but he always just keep calm and do nothing since he was raised by his single mother.

Well, that was back then for him, a couple of years ago. Now, he's in a really really great school and he seems really happy with his new friends and all. My point is, what if he didn't come to SSB in the first place? Will that undo all the bullying? What if he just went to that great school that he is in right now instead of coming here the first place? Will he just be a super nice and happy guy that has no scars? and that he has left, what about his friends? What and how do they feel? Do they feel that he's just another come and go friend or that he is a friend that they had cherished and will forget about him? You see, things like this are things that we will never know and maybe these things may just be the things that we will never want to find out.

Now to connect the whole story together, I was just wondering will I still be happy if I didn't come to SSB? That's one those things that I will never know and one of those things that we will never want to find out thanks to the cold truth.

This has nothing to do with nineteen-ninetyseven in any ways, I am fully grateful and thankful that my friends and I made this blog. This is just a rant post as I've been feeling pretty crappy lately at times. Thanks for reading through the whole post.

To end this post in a higher note, I shall present you guys these:

 Heart-shaped macarons - 
made this for Viva la Bazaar last year, anyone interested in these? Do send me an e-mail and I'll reply as soon as I've read it!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

WELL, LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE! GUESS THESE FABULOUS FACES. ANSWER TO BE REVEALED IN NEXT POST! STAY TUNED! ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment