Sunday, July 15, 2012

365 days and counting.

Wow, so yesterday while I was looking back at our archives, I just realized like today as in the 14th of July was the day when we had our very first post and when we were created/ made/ whatever. SO LIKE TODAY IS OUT FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY! OMG. I FEEL SO TEARY-EYED NOW. WE would NEVER, be here, without all of you guys although it's just some of you but you guys were supportive even though I went hiatus for like 3 months, if I'm not mistaken?

SO, in order to pay YOU guys back, we're gonna be having this competition which I partially leaked out on my previous post? I'll post it here again with the poster (poster will be uploaded tomorrow, still in process!) and the details and it's your chance to stand to win something back from supporting us. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OGEH. HERE IT IS.

Please click on the following link (
http://fourfeetnine.com/2012/07/13/ok-time-for-proper-update-on-what-ive-been-doing-and-wedding-planning/
) and tell me what will YOU do if I as in the referred Amanda in the
link was YOU. As in what will you do if you were me, as simple as that.
Please email me your answers, no limited words, you can try by filming a
video a picture that says it all or anything! Just go beyond you
creativity, and voila! All entries should be mail in by the 20th of
July, 11:59PM +8GMT. Please send it to nineteenninetyseven@hotmail.com
with the title "WHAT I WOULD DO"

we've already received "numerous"  responds from you guys and we want more! 'cause being fabulous means getting more. Oh and in conjunction of the past fabulous one whole year, I shall now celebrate it with this.




is this fabulous or is this fabulous.


OH YEAH OH YEAH! I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING AGAIN! SINCE IT'S THE 14TH OF JULY AND ALL AND E-LYN KEPT TELLING US IT WAS HER SISTER'S BIRTHDAY SO I SHALL WISH HER HERE ALTHOUGH SHE WOULD PROBABLY NEVER SEE THIS. 

Happy birthday, Lisher! I hope you had fun and thank you so much for helping us with surprising E-Lyn on her birthday. Stay young and healthy. and uh. nice, I guess. YEAH. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

I SHALL GIVE YOU A CAKE. 

http://www.tipjunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/857.jpg 

it looked like your profile picture so I chose this. Hope you like them although it's not made by me!


k, bye guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment