Monday, June 18, 2012

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Pardon me for the title as I do not know what to name it.
OGEH. SO I GUESS I PRETTY MUCH LIED. Well, not really. Yes, I WAS planning to schedule a post but I ended up not doing it as I got carried away by other stuff(s) and forgot to do it. ):

So here's the stuff that has happened to us (me [Amanda], E-Lyn and Florence!) so faaaaar.

WARNING: SUPER LONG POST WITH PICTURES SPAM COMING RIGHT UP.

JANUARY 2012
Okay, I can't really remember what happened during January. I just know that it's the month that's everything so new to us again! School resumed back to normal and yeah. No more bazaar going for me. ): Sad me is sad. I don't know anything else about the month already. HAHAH. SO YEAH SKIP.

FEBRUARY 2012
LOVE IS IN THE AIR! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH. The month of all sweetness and yeah. Valentine's Day. All thanks to the influence of the Internet and 9GAG spreading all over the globe, even the traditionally celebrated Valentine's Day every 14th of Febuary of every year was affected. To the ones who has their other half, good for you! Well, for the one who still hasn't found their's, well, Happy Forever Alone day to you! :D I feel so crappy now. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH OH WELL. 

MARCH 2012
 -

































YOU KNOW WHAT I AM ACTUALLY PRETTY LAZY TO WRITE EVERYTHING OUT RIGHT NOW. I'll save the other 3 months just in case I have nothing else to update about next time.
So long, lovely people! :D Till I write again.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment