Monday, May 6, 2013

Insta April




Filler post ahead.

So I was scrolling my Instagram feed the other day and I thought back to the days when I didn't have a smartphone or a tablet. Back when I don't even depend on my phone that much and all I needed was my laptop which is the complete opposite to me now. I practically depend on my phone more than I've ever depended on any other materialistic items. My alarms are in it, my schedules are in it, my reminders, note and everything else! The moment I wake up, I literally start scrolling my phone and I can never sleep without scrolling through my phone which means I am in deep shit addiction. No, really. 

Okay back to Instagram, I believe almost everybody knows what this is and if you don't, it is like Twitter but you upload pictures of what you were doing and caption them instead! Instagram is only available to all smartphone or tablet users so to those who isn't using any of those, I'll be compiling all my Instagram updates at the end of every month and upload them here! Yay for me and you because I don't have to think and crack my head on what to post hahahahaahahwtf. 


My April Instagram uploads in a glace and the last 3 pictures on the last rows were just fillers because I didn't have enough to fill the whole thing up hahahahahah. 

And yes, I've become one of those most annoying people online who only posts food pictures and selfies but #yolo. #hashtagREALLYneedtostartworkinghere #noseriously. Okay bye. It's 3:35 in the morning now and I am still watching Liberal Arts and I swear Zac Efron is the cutest hobo alive. 

Also! My Instagram - amandactyan !

No comments:

Post a Comment