Friday, May 10, 2013

"Wonders of the younger"





 







Dress - Bugis, Singapore
Knitted cardigan - Beijing, China
Bird with flowers headband - Hatyai, Thailand
Neon necklace - Diva (thanks, Alice!)
Sneakers - Converse

Oh you know, just sneaking into a part of the car park which I pass by everyday which no one is probably allowed in since the door that I snuck was dwarf size and setting a tripod and running back and forth from the camera to on the timer while constantly sweating thanks to the extreme Malaysian heat wave. Yeap, pretty much the norm to me now. 

(psst! Wrote the place where I bought some of the stuff from instead of the brand as they're brandless!)

1 comment:

  1. Good post. I will be experiencing some of these issues as
    well..

    Look into my blog; summer internship

    ReplyDelete