Sunday, May 5, 2013

political adult stuff

"WHO YOU THINK WILL WIN AH?!"
HONESTLY, IDK AND STOP SENDING ME THESE TEXT MESSAGES. I've been getting tons of them ever since I was in Beijing and it pisses the hell out of me because:
a - I feel like a loser getting text messages from a robot wtf.
b - it's taking up my memory spaces
c - when you send me these messages when I was in Beijing, I had to freaking pay for it wtf and it automatically pays which pisses me even more.
d - I AM 16. I AM NOT 21. I AM NOT ELIGIBLE TO VOTE YET. 





PISSES THE CRAP OUT OF ME. 

and that's not it, I swear all the flags around Malaysia streets are like made to piss people off too.



(pictures from Google)

WAH I SWEAR. THE OTHER DAY, I just got lost thanks to these flags for blocking the roads and landmarks that was suppose to guide me AND NO. I am not on my period so I am not pmsing here. 

The thing is, we're a democratic country, can't we just have normal votings and everything like normal democratic countries and not go all hardcore and blaming on each other? I'm not saying that I am siding anyone here but really, before you piss more people off. JUST STOP.

I also received this call from this automatic woman telephone machine twice. The first being when I was eating AND I DO NOT LIKE IT WHEN SOMEONE INTERRUPT ME EATING, I swear I felt like punching my hand through my phone to punch the woman but sadly, I couldn't and that would probably hurt a lot wtf. The second time being when I was in school and the automatic teller machine was so loud that the people around me could hear it. I swear, to the teller machine and to the woman who recorded her voice AND to the person to came up with this idea, the day I see you is the day I squeeze lemon juice into your eyes wtf.

Not only that, I SWEAR. I SWEAR UPON MY NAME, EVERY single time I open a Youtube video, an advertisement on the elections comes up and GUESS WHATS THE BEST PART. You just can't click to skip ad after 5 seconds. YOU HAVE TO FREAKING WATCH THE WHOLE THING. I swear this pisses the crap out of me because it makes me forget what I was there for and I can't continue my dramas in peace wtf. 

AND NO THAT'S NOT IT!!! with the elections tomorrow, I swear there's so many freaking threatening stuff it's freaking me out and I am a very paranoid person. Just look.



LIKE WHAT. HOW CAN YOU NOT BE SCARED. Not only am I pissed but I am not scared. Thank you very much to those who are just too afraid of losing and May the 4th be with the less annoying and more unicorn-like party. Sincerely.

Also, I come in peace. wtf.



No comments:

Post a Comment