Thursday, May 16, 2013

Photogenic

NO. NOT AT ALL. LIKE REALLY. Just no. Which is why I am yet again here, to clarify people who wonders and questions me too much up to a point which pisses me off and makes me wanna run away so I don't have to answer. hurhur.

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS TAKE PICTURES LIKE THAT!! CAN YOU SMILE PROPERLY?!!?"

honestly honey, I can't and I never will. Unless I camho myself because I have came up with a theory ever since last year that by making derpy faces you can:

- make people confuse
- you are and will probably be the coolest
- deeeeeeeerp
- you wouldn't come off looking as fake with the fake smile!! (admit it, everybody fake smiles for pictures!!)
- you are awesome
- people can't tell it's either your face that is ugly or your expression that is making your face ugly thus making people think that it's probably the expression. 

See how I highlighted the last one in case you skipped it which you obviously did. Yes, that is the new #amandalogic theory and I bet all you people who wants to piss me off are gonna question me it's effectiveness AND THAT IS WHY I AM HERE TODAY TO PROVE IT TO YOU!! (and yes I am dead serious about this because for all you know, I might have saved an innocent soul from the haunting of ugly fake smiling Facebook pictures and have awesome derp pictures instead to show their future kids.)








DO YOU GET ME NOW?! Do you notice how derp I am in pictures?! Always has done me well and have never ever failed me once.Therefore I AM THE LIVING PROOF TO THE NEW THEORY OF #AMANDALOGIC that by being a derp is actually real good to you and your face and your pictures and you don't have to put effort into actually fake smiling. yay! 
boom boom pow pow fireworks.


NEVER FAILED ME ONCE. NEVER.

1 comment:

  1. great post, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector don't understand this. You must proceed your writing. I am confident, you've
    a huge readers' base already!

    my blog post - summer internship

    ReplyDelete