Monday, September 24, 2012

Dreams

Don't worry, this is not one of those cheesy blog posts talking about my dreams, future or whatever. I've been wanting to write this for quite some time already but I guess I didn't get annoyed enough and I didn't get enough experience to write about this. Not sure if you have already guessed it, but this post is going to be dedicated to all those annoying dreams that I get almost every time I sleep and I sleep a lot so you can probably imagine how annoyed I get. 

I mean, seriously, just last night, I had a dream meeting freaking G-Dragon and Zac Efron. AT THE SAME PLACE AND SAME TIME! Oh, you might think that this might be the best dream ever anyone can have. BUT NO. It confuses the crap out of me because I cannot decide who I want to hug first. 




JUST LOOK AT THEM BOTH. TELL ME. HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO DECIDE. 

and just when I've finally decided, guess what. 
My mum comes in and wakes me up to go to school and I get the fuzzy eyes and super pissed off because the dream will annoy me for the rest of the day and I'll try to sleep to get back the same dream. It may seems senseless but I bet 90% of you do that too! 

oh and did I mention, I once had a dream that I was in the YG building. and I mean THE YG BUILDING which Big Bang, 2NE1 and every other person on Earth which has the swag level of an exploding volcano in. and guess what! I don't know why but in my dream, GD was my freaking tour guide in the YG building and I think we spoke Chinese. hahahahaahahahahaahahahahawtf. then I think while he was showing me the studios and all. I GOT WOKE UP AGAIN. and you know what happens next. I stay annoyed for the whole day. 

And to add up to my list of annoying dreams, there's those dreams where you are walking in like this super 
pretty place.


and you are like admiring the beautiful view and all and you're walking even more.


and next thing you know, you are falling off the cliff and congratulations, you have just woke up in the middle of the night, feeling very annoyed!

seriously and you can never get back to sleep, not until like after an hour or so and you'll wake up feeling cranky because you didn't get enough sleep and you'll be even more annoyed. 

also!! one of the things that's like super annoying to me are morning texts. here's what I got this morning:


 seriously, are you that desperate for votes? I'm not even legal yet. wtf.


hahahahahahahaha, the blue one's my reply. 
I sound like some cranky old single aunt who sits on the rocking chair and knits hand mitts and socks everyday and has 10 flat-face dogs and 10 flat-face cats as pets.




yeap, pretty much it.

okaybye. I am annoyed just by thinking about these stuff. 


hahahaajahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahwtf. made it extra large.

No comments:

Post a Comment