Thursday, October 4, 2012

Appreciation

# super long and lengthy post coming. please stop reading if you don't even read 'cause there will probably be no pictures.

By the time this post is being read, I have probably just woke up or maybe I'm still in school. Not sure if everyone or every reader of mine made up of probably nobody knows this but in 5 4 more days, I'll be having that super huge and epic and important and everything else exam that I've been studying my butt off for the past 3 years and because of that and various other reasons events that coincidentally that I've been attending and all, I've skipped school for more or less around 3 weeks? Although I've only been to school for a few times for the month of September, I am very well aware of the happenings and all in school. Well, at least most of them.

Decided to write this post since I remembered just around last week or so, my class was asked to write letters of apologies/ appreciation to teachers of our choice or something like, I'm not really sure of the whole thing but I do know that the letters has got to be from the bottom of our hearts and sincere. 

I actually thought of writing a letter each for my teachers but I thought that would probably take forever and I would probably just end up writing nothing but nothings. (geddit geddit, sorry, I just had to) So decided to write everything here, not gonna mention any names for private and certain reasons so it's up to you to decided who I'm dedicating this to.

Hello there! I'm not sure if you're ever gonna read this but I think as long as I've wrote this, it'll probably be read some day, right? I don't really know how to start, but I think I've been under most your guidance for like, the past 2 to 3 years or the very least at least a year? I think it's no surprise that I've pissed off a few most of you guys and it'll be a really big fat lie if I said I'm not sorry and I don't regret it and I've always wanted to apologize and make it up to you guys but I guess I never did had the courage and guts to do it. I've fought, argued and even bad-mouthed a lot and I think that that's nothing new and I sincerely want to apologize to all of you. I apologize for not getting the grades that you sometimes put your hopes on me to get. I apologize for losing my temper at times and do silly things. I apologize for (sometimes) handing in the assignments and work you gave me not on time. I apologize for not asking when I don't understand and just ask my friends instead of you, which would have probably been the right thing to do (asking you, I mean).

I know I sometimes act really ignorant and rude and disrespectful but I've never really meant any of those instead I look up to you and respect you (I wanted to use worship but that would seem really awkward). I guess all of these are just part and parcel of growing up? By that, I meant by acting rude and all. I guess being a teenager's not as simple as it seems, we're too eager to try out almost anything and everything without thinking of the consequences and when the time comes, we'll just run away from the ugly truth and act as if nothing has happened.

Since about a couple of months ago, I've decided to clean up my act and start getting everything in place and so far I think it's partially working? I've been doing lots of past-year papers and books and everything. I've been reading lots of reference books. I know I may seem as if I don't care or give anything to all of these but I've been working pretty hard this time around and this will be my promise to all of you. I'll do my very best to get the straight A's that you hope that all of us are able to obtain but even if I don't get it, (just in case) I'll do the very best, at least for the benefit and future of mine and finish the papers with no regrets.

-------------------

edit: couldn't tahan ending a post without anything 'cause it seemed too blank to me. sorry!

I just had to.

oh and also! for 1997's facebook page, I've just recently added the shopping cart thing since I've got quite a lot of complains constructive criticisms that it's really hard to navigate and all plus with the new album format which is really confusing and since I don't have the time yet to fully understand how it works and all, it's now currently under maintenance, and if you guys wanna shop, just shop normally like how you guys go through the albums instead of pressing the app which is not done yet. Thanks! (:


ps: sorry for any typos or missing words, wrote this in a rush!

No comments:

Post a Comment