Friday, August 30, 2013

This Is Us

# word vomit post ahead, play this in case you drown from my thoughts.

Hey guys, remember when I ditched studying for my major exam last year and decided to remove eyebrows from One Direction? Yeah I do too and here's the link to refresh your memory. (CLICK ME!)

"Wait, who's this One Direction?! An automobile workshop?" Unless you've been living under a rock (heck, even if you're living under a rock, you'd still know them.), you would have a 99.98% of knowing them as the 5 English guys who just literally took over the world with songs. No, I am not exaggerating.

Anyway, today was the first day of premier of One Direction's movie, This Is Us and if you follow me on Twitter (here's the cue for you to follow! #selfpromote), around 8 hours ago, this would've been your timeline:


Yes, I've decided to give it a shot since there was nothing else to watch and I didn't have enough balls to watch some horror movie. (I was actually really excited, that just an excuse, can't blame me, they are pretty darn adorable.)


Ps: SPOILERS AHEAD, PLEASE STOP READING. READ ON YOUR OWN RISK AND DON'T BLAME ME.

Like I mentioned earlier, I was actually really excited and I still am for the movie (just typing this out makes me feel excited too wtf.) It could be my big love for concert movies or it's probably because it's One Direction., I strongly agree with the latter. 

I'm no movie critic or whatever but I watch a fair good amount of movies and I'd like to say this has got to be one of the best concert movies that I've ever watch and the only reason it's not the best yet is because I am loyally attached to Big Bang. That's it, the only reason. Sure, the 3D effects were actually pretty much pointless (they actually sucked really badly if you compared it to Justin Bieber's or Katy Perry's movie, please don't kill me.) other than making you pay 2 times the amount of a normal movie ticket but it's all worth it, every single ringgit from the RM21 that I paid. 

This literally had all the elements to making a good documentary/ celebrity dairy thing hahahaidk but you get the point! It had,

HARRY STYLES





LOUIS TOMLINSON


BROMANCE



NIALL HORAN 



TRUE BROMANCE




REALLY TRUE BROMANCE. #BROMANCE5LYFE




THE TRUTH



NIPPLES


Just basically whatever that One Direction is made up of.


Honestly though, whatever that Tyler Oakley said about falling in love with them after the movie is 101% true because I am a victim of the One Direction-taking-over-the-world-thing. This movie just showed that they're still really normal people after all, they have fun, joke around, smack each other's arses and everything else that we do. It shows us that they have their insecurities and feelings too, just like us. 
It shows us that, they're just like any other 5 college/university aged guys and that they're only odd because of their jobs. 

I think I am officially a quarter Directioner now. Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment