Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Charlie Brown








Supreme tee - Supreme HK
Varsity - H&M
Hair done by Re:Do Korean Boutique Hair Salon @ Mont. Kiara

(Excuse me for the cheesy lines, I actually hesitated at first but they just seemed so pretty on the pictures therefore I couldn't remove them HAHA) SO I've shot these over a couple of weeks ago? Actually wanted to post these last week but I've been super caught up with school and travelling (aka I didn't have access to my laptop aka no editing aka no posts). Everything aside first, as promised in my previous previous post, I'll be talking about my hair more this time around! 

For almost a year now, every time when I needed to do my hair, I would only turn to Number76 in Bangsar or the salon in Citta Mall (I've forgotten the name of it but that's not the point here!!) This time around though, I've decided to try a new saloon that my friends had introduced me to which is called Re:Do. Well, Re:Do Korean Boutique Hair Salon to be exact and as most of the people who knows me, they'll probably know that I've this big thing for anything and everything Korean for the past 5 to 6 years already. So obviously, I was super excited to try out this salon along with my beb, Amelia. (:



Interior of Re:Do. (pictures from Re:DO KL Facebook)

Re:Do Korean Boutique Hair Salon,

  • 19 G Jalan Solaris 4, Mont Kiara
  • 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Hours: 
Mondays to Sundays: 10:00am - 8:00pm

Phone: 03-6206 4020
Email: redosalon@gmail.com

"RE:DO Hair Boutique is a unisex hair salon, specializing in men and woman's hair, that offers a unique service in colouring , cutting and styling. This distinct space offers more than just a hair cut with experienced hair designers , coffee & services."

Big love for how simple but not simple and empty but not empty the interior of the whole place is. (ok, I just realized what I wrote doesn't make any sense but you get the point so whatever HAHA) If you happen to visit them and wonder where the dressing table under the mirror is, don't freak out like me. When I said it was empty but not empty, I literally meant it because it was so empty but yet even without the table, they still manage to have more than enough things for you to put your belongings and all at. 

Me, unleashing my inner Star Trek. 

So, during my visit, I dyed my hair, bleached my tips, cut and also had double treatment! All of these totaled up to RM480. Now before you jump into conclusion thinking that it's really expensive and all, I actually had to bleach twice which means bleaching alone already costed me around RM200, which is considered cheap compared to most salons. Sure, you can buy a pack of bleach for around RM30, but bleaching yourself comes with the risk of either having all your hair over-bleached which leads to hair breakage or having an ugly shade of monkey fur colour that is uneven due to having little to no experience. 

As for the hair dying, cutting and treatment, I'll rate it for a 4 out of 5 which I think is pretty good since it is a newly-opened salon and I had the balls size of bowling balls by asking them to do whatever they wanted with my hair and this usually ends up me having fugly hair but I actually had hair that I think I like. I'll safely say that Re:Do has been added in my list of salons that I actually like and I would definitely visit them again hehe!




No comments:

Post a Comment