Thursday, September 12, 2013

Hello from my iPhone - my favourite things.





















Since I am a shit lazy blogger and forever not changing my laziness, I've decided to come up with posts like these from time to time to keep my blog half as alive as my Instagram? (Hey, at least I'm trying ): )

I've just recently came back from one of my best trips back to Hong Kong and yes it'll soon be blogged once my trustworthy (not really) Sze Yinn uploads everything so blame her if I'm not blogging about it soon. Hue hue hue. 

What else is there going on? Hmm, well I've just done a few shoots and I've yet to edit them and these will soon be up once  I've done editing all of them and also I'm planning a few shoots more before mid-October so yeah, that's pretty much! 

PS: No, that's not all, in fact, I've got a few collabs coming up and I'm planning something bigger soon so stay tuned!

Until I am not lazy again, 
X.












No comments:

Post a Comment