Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Story I Heard






Brother's Denim Jacket -Topman (RM230, but for me, free!)
Peace Tie Dye Tank- Topshop (99HKD, RM39.60)
Lace shorts- Forever 21 (RM45)

Hello! Headed to a friend's CNY open house yesterday. His house is soooo big and.. ugh, it's pretty. He had a lot of plain white walls so Paggie said to might as well take some photos for my blog. FOR THE RECORD, I did charge my camera the night before, and I forgot the memory card when I got on the car and when it was too late. WOW, THAT WAS ANTI-CLIMATIC. But anyway, good that Paggie brought her camera AS WELL AS HER great photography skills! And no, I'm not just saying that because I am so used to a tripod.

No, wait. In fact, this is Paggie blogging, not Amanda. But I swore Amanda hugged me and told me OMG WOW THE PICTURES ARE SO PRETTY HEHEHEHEEH. Fun fact! Paggie also designed my blog. Nice not seeing the pink blogskin anymore, ain't it?

Oh yes. Not to forget! Guess what day is it?



No comments:

Post a Comment