Monday, November 21, 2011

Say cheese!



Guess who's that? 
YEAP, you got that right. It's THE Cheesie from Cheeserland.

Met her at the LEFTBLOCK Junk Sale last 2 days. My booth was almost the opposite of her booth and I actually didn't dared to say hi to her at first. Then I had this sudden urge to let her try the Cheesie Cheese macarons I made after her. So, I, with all my guts and whatever it is, went up to her and gave her 3 pieces of macarons and hurried back to my booth since cause I chickened out right after that.

After awhile she came to my booth to and thank me for the macarons that I gave her and I actually told her that I made the macarons after her and I felt so silly after that and please don't ask me why, 'cause I don't even know it too. I also did asked her to autograph the Cheesie Cheese container too. So yeah, I'll let the pictures do the talking now before I continue to mumble on.

Found on Cheeserland!

Cheesie's tweet :3

ZOMG. Cheesie viewed us!!

Cheesie tweetpic-ed.
and 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




Picture with Cheeeeeeesie!
omg, I feel so honoured just being in the same picture as she is in (':


<3 (:

No comments:

Post a Comment