Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Expired travel diary: Penang, Malaysia pt. 2


My favouritest pictures of us during our Heritage Walk so this deserves to go first, yay!

I ACTUALLY WENT OVER THE DRAIN TO TAKE THIS OK!! #dedication

Hello there, Er Er Er Yen.


*ques love quote to make this picture Insta/Tumblr/Pinterest/ Flickr/ some weird social pictures sharing website- worthy*

Better? Better.


PRETTY POLEEEEEE.
This actually looked too pretty to actually be real and that it actually look like it's a back setting wtf.


SO PRETTY THAT IT ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE A LEGIT PHOTOSHOOT RIGHT!!!


This was actually a painting of the kid pulling a super cute dinosaur but it faded already ):



Apparently this picture was based on the local shoe maker or something, super cool right!!



Neon cut out overall - Zara
Floral shades - Perfectpiecee (look for them on insta!)
Statement neon necklace - Juju*Milky (look for them on Facebook!)
Bandage sandals - Cotton On

Edited all of these within an hour right after I landed! Pretty impressive I must say hehe. Just realized that we took more photos than I actually would so gonna separate it into 3 or 4 posts in total! Feeling super productive and have been drafting and editing a lot lately which is a good thing for me! 

Summer ends in less than 3 days for me. Gonna use it all up productively and make myself not regret! Yay!

Also! Link to first part is here - http://nineteen-ninetyseven.blogspot.com/2013/06/expired-travel-diary-penang-malaysia-pt.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment