Thursday, December 6, 2012

perspective

this post was typed on my phone because I had a sudden inspiration to write and I didn't have my computer with me so please forgive me for any weird spellings that may occur .

 just like the disclaimer, I was actually talking to my dad just a while ago while reading Paggie's newest blogpost, and if you have read it already you're probably gonna say I stole the picture below from her but NO YOU CANNOT SAY BECAUSE I WILL ADD ANOTHER DISCLAIMER HERE RIGHT NOW.

THE FOLLOWING PICTURES USED BELOW HAS BEEN SAVED FROM PAGGIENESS.BLOGSPOT.COM WHICH WAS SAVED FROM DEBBIE'S FACEBOOK. 

HAH NOW YOU CANNOT COMPLAIN ANYMORE!!

anyways, as I was saying while reading Paggie's post I actually got a bit touchy touchy touched and all then I suddenly remembered how my dad always give my friends weird names and I have to correct him before he meets them or else it'll be damn awkward and now I'm actually revealing all the weird name he gave my friends since he wouldn't be around here and they wouldn't see him anymore anyways. HAHAHAHAHA.


HOW I SEE MY FRIENDS.

this actually looks like some serial killer plan or something like that. hahahaahahah.
(sequence from left to right)

1 - Siao Shee.
2 - Kai Qi.
3 - Paggie.
4 - Fat and ugly thighs.
5 - Debbie/ Wendy.
6 - Pui Hang.
7 - Hyun Ji.
8 - E-lyn.
9 - Fong May.
10 - Megan.
11 - Jaclyn.
12 - Julie/ 豬脷

HOW MY DAD SEES MY FRIENDS.
 (sequence from left to right)

1 - the dark skin girl that looks like she can run really fast.
2 - the small small one.
3 - Jaga * 's daughter.
4 - Annoying daughter that's too obsessed with Big Bang.
5 - The person that helps us buy plane tickets and book hotel and has a very high-pitch voice.
6 - The white white one. (wtf)
7 - 韩国*.
8 - Braces!!!!!!
9 - The one with the pretty sister.
10 - Neighbor.
11 - Every parent's dream daughter. (HI JACLYN!!!)
12 - the Filipino.


* 王 means king which directly translates to king of guards because of Paggie's parents nature of trade.
*韩国人 means Korean..

and that is how my dad sees my friends and I think I should add another disclaimer here again.
NOBODY IS INSULTED IN THIS POST AND NO WHY WOULD I WANT TO INSULT MY FRIENDS WTF.

bold, italics, underlined.

okay bye hahahahaa. I should get back to working on my Samsung post.


No comments:

Post a Comment