Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Trippin'














Unicorn trippy sweater - Petals + Peacocks, HK.

SO YEAH, YEAR ENDS. YEAH, FINALS. YEAH, BRAIN BURSTING. YEAAAAAAAH. 
Been a hectic couple of weeks with finals and all, I swear I didn't even realized it's been almost 2 weeks (or idk, you do the math HAHA) since my last update so yeaaaaah.

Okay bye I should go complete some squares now ugh. 
PS: Do you guys prefer shoots like these or full body coordinate shoots? Leave me suggestion to what to post, it'll make me luvvvvv all of you more thank xxx. 

4 comments:

  1. in love with your photos! love the effect and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics))))nice blog!Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. done! follow back? also thanks!

    ReplyDelete