Monday, December 31, 2012

XXXIBGDRN







embellished collar top - H&M
cross stitched on shorts - 1997
camo green parka - Hong Kong
polka dotted socks & shoes - ?

saw this parka awhile ago when I was still in Hong Kong and the first thing that popped up in my head was, G-DRAGON. Like in the tonight video! (it was probably only because of the fur and the colour tho 'cause it looked nothing alike when I saw GD's)
anyways here a lesson for you guise, when you've decided to wear a parka based on the weather guy never never never ditch it 'cause it was what I did since I was too lazy to carry it and it dropped to 6 degrees. fml.

ALSO!!! Finally joined Instagram 'cause of the distance from my very lovely people and I felt too out of..... (inserts sad words here)  
Look up for me on Insta, amandactyan!




No comments:

Post a Comment